Hey everyone!
i don''t know if you know, but the Mckassons are a music group that do Scotish-Irish music. Mr. Mckasson plays the fiddle, Cali the piano, and then some friends play other parts. They are really good. The just came out with a new Album, and last night I went to a concert and listened. They are really good, and it was tons of fun.
However, probably the best part was there was an Irish dancer. She worked at this place, so she came up and danced! It was so neat. She did a hardshoe dance that was really nice.
Whenever I here Irish music, I start thinking out the steps for the dance, to see if that song would work. I think I will be able to dance to several of the new songs. We sat in the very front row, so we could see them really well, which was also great when we watched the dancer.
10 comments:
cool! yeah, I know who they are. I've heard about them. They go to your church, right?
Yes they do, and the have great music.
That's so cool! Maybe you'll be a choreographer?...
I doubt it.
Well, you never know...
True.
Only if you'd like it though.
When do we get a new post?
How are you doing?
Tell MJ I said hi!
I will,
and I will get to post ASAP.
Hi beth! I miss you too. The Mckassons concert sounds fun! Did you know there was going to be an irish dancer?
I bet you'd make a great choreographer.
Post a Comment