There was a princess who was unhappy because she had so many unanswered questions. Secretly, she hoped that a prince would come, her true love, bringing all the answers with him. One day, she finally realized that understanding would not come to her behind her palace walls, but that she was the one who had to seek it out. So she left on a quest for wisdom, hoping that, eventually her prince would find her, and join her on her adventure. And so the quest began.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
I love it!
Everyone notice my new background. Thank you so much Anna for making it for me. I love it!
7 comments:
*bows* Thank you, thank you.
(she graciously forgot to mention she asked for the template almost a month ago and I've been too lazy/busy to do it. ;)
Hey! I typed in your name and thought maybe I'd been misdirected! It looks great...good job Anna!
Hey Eowyn, I'm glad you put it on this blog....cause I never would have seen it on the Irish dancing blog!
thank you.
That is true. I do use my Irish dancing blog, but not the same way as I do the other ones.
yeah, well, I check this blog more then I do Irish dance. and I like to see my template! yay! *is hyper*
Yes,
me to. I come here and just love to look at it.
Yeah it's really cool!
I don't think I even knew you had an Irish Dancing blog...
Post a Comment