Tuesday, August 08, 2006

As I sit here . . .

I am wearing the blue medieval dress that I made, the one I wore to your costume party Anna, with a green cloak that I just finished sewing. I'm imensly proud of it, I think it turned out quite well.

Yesterday we went to Seattle by train to spend the day, in honor of moms birthday.

We saw Pikes Place market, the Seattle aquarium, and the Seattle underground, which was facsinating.

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

Cool! All of those places are awesome!!!
Did they throw a fish at anyone at the market?
This is weird. It must be because I have dial-up or something, but you posted yesterday, and I looked at your blog last night when I was on, but it wasn't there. It didn't show up till this morning.
Hmmm...I hate dial-up!

Anonymous said...

Well.
I know what happened. You see, I made a post yesterday, but I accidentally saved it instead of posting it.

Dorothy said...

Ahhh, so it's not my slow computer for once!

quenta tindomerel said...

:P

Anonymous said...

Yep!

Dorothy said...

Yay!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!