Sorry computer acting weird. Or rather, blogger acting weird, Mac computers NEVER act weird. Okay, well maybe acasionally.
Today I am painting my room, with the help of mom and grammy.
Lets see . . .
Oh. I'm growing out my bangs.
I read Les Miserables (an abreviated version of course) and really enjoyed it.
5 lines and I already don't have anything to write. WEll, it might be more than five lines to you, but as it type it is five.
Aha. A question.
Anna, (or anybody) who does the artwork for LOTR? You know to get the visual idea or something?
14 comments:
I can answer that question. I think your talking about Allen Lee- he did alot of LOTR drawings.
Hia!
I thought so . . .
Get this.
I book I'm reading, Outlaws of Sherwood, is a hardbound book, so it has one of those jackets, and it is a painting of the forest done by Alan Lee!
Alan lee and John Howe! you forgot John Howe!
Alan Lee has also beautifully illustrated a book by Rosemary Sutcliff, "Black Ships Before Troy". It's intensely illustrated. It's like a 200-page picturebook. and it's classic Alan Lee style.
I really want his sketchbook, it's soo beautiful, but it's also very expensive because it's so nice.
Cool!
lol, i was gonna say john howe!!! :P
Good job.
Me too lol! BTW Alan Lee's sketchbook was at Borders...don't remember the price but I looked through it and it is soooo gorgeous!
I also want to get the Letters, but the library I'm sure will have that. got to put it on hold though.
That's so cool Eowyn!!!
Thanks! What are the letters?
The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien is like the 15th most awesomest book ever (don't quote me on that, lol).
It's a collection of all the letters that J.R.R. Tolkien wrote like to his family and publisher and friends and stuff like that. It's really neat!
Haha. Okay. That is cool.
LETTERS ARE AWESOME!!!!!
LOL.
i second that!
Post a Comment