There was a princess who was unhappy because she had so many unanswered questions. Secretly, she hoped that a prince would come, her true love, bringing all the answers with him. One day, she finally realized that understanding would not come to her behind her palace walls, but that she was the one who had to seek it out. So she left on a quest for wisdom, hoping that, eventually her prince would find her, and join her on her adventure. And so the quest began.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Irish Ghillies
This (if it worked) is an online drawing of Irish Ghillies. At an awsome website, ratemydrawings.com, you make an account, and then you can draw online. It is actually rather hard, but it is a fun chalange. After you finish drawing them, anyone can come and rate them. I got a 10 so far on this one, and that was one person, who is probably an Irish Dance lover. Anyway, I will be curious to know what I come up with. I thought I'd try to load one of my drawings up here, for all to see. I have drawn several others, and I think my highest rating, (aside from this) is 6.36. Anyway, it is really cool, and you might want to take some time to check out the masterpieces . . . they are amazing! (Oh, and you can see them without an account, you just cannot make any.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow Eowyn, you draw fast!
eh, jk. very well done!
Thanks!
It's really cool, because you can watch any drawing being drawn. And it really took me quite a while.
WOW, that's so awesome Eowyn! you are really talented!
Post a Comment