Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good morning everyone!

Today is my 14th birthday! We are pretty busy today, because we have Irish Dancing, (MIchaela and Katie are starting) and dad has a meeting at lunch. So we had our family celebration yesterday at dinner. It was really fun. I got this cosy pink sweatshirt and a new Bible that I definatly neaded, A really pretty necklace and earings set that acording to Nathan, he chose. Allison and Sarah gave me Candy Corn, which is one of my apsolute favorite candies. Mom and Dad gave me this really pretty necklace, with two Irish softshoes on it. I'm actually wearing that right now, you know, it is difficult when you get two necklaces at the same time! However, the best present was Irish Softshoes. Mom and Dad got me some! I am so excited and so happy! Also, since class is today, my teacher can make sure the fit. That means I can't put very much stress on them if they don't, which is really anoying. However I guess I will have to be patient. Oh ribbons, if you see this before I get to tell Elaina, please don't tell her. I really want to.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Oh my gosh Eowyn I can't believe I forgot to call you!!!
You know I've asked you like 5 times when your birthday is and it's the same day as my mom's. I always feel so stupid.
So I was going to call you and here I go and forget...of course!
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you had a great one!
You know I'm not a morning person, and I really don't think anyone should be up at 6:43 A.M. on their b-day (or really any day ha-ha). But you get what I mean. It gives you more time to have an awesome bithday!
That's so cool that MJ and Katie are taking Irish Dancing!
Speaking of which...have you seen Feet of Flames? I'm borrowing it from Belegwen right now, but haven't had a chance to watch it all yet. We started it together yesterday, and it has this gal w/ an incredible voice on it who sings Marble Halls...Enya song. I thought that was cool. Micheal Flatly (sp?) is really good! Of course that's kinda stating the obvious...
I really don't have time to post right now, been really busy today (started piano up again after a break, which was great! Starting again...not the break), but I'll post tomorrow I promise! I'll be home all day.
Happy Birthday again!
Verya

Anonymous said...

Verya,
Don't worry about it.

I have not seen feet of flames, but maybe I will watchit. Finish it and tell me how it was, and if there was anything to objectional about it, cause we have seen some previews for his mmre recent things, and they don't look to good.