Hi everybody!
We just got to Holland Lop Rabbits!
The are eight weeks old, and adorable!!
Go to http://www.crazyeight.org/photofolio/ to see pictures of them. Click on Bug's Gallery to see them. (My dad named that, not me or Michaela) The one I'm holding, the black and white one, is Jasmine, and the one Michaela is holding, the tan colored one, is Whisper. there are other pictures of them, and have fun looking at them.
By the way this website is from our families home page, crazyeight.org which mostly has pictures on it. so if you want to see pictures of my Family, then you can check it out, but it is doubtfull that you actually would want to see them. But I still think it is cool we have our one website.
Anyhow . . . I think this is the fourth day of having our rabbits. The are so fun, and I apsolutely love them.
-Beth
8 comments:
Hi
nobody has been at my blog!! jus thought you might want to know that I have writen stuf!!!!! The rabbits are adorable.
Hi
nobody has been at my blog!! jus thought you might want to know that I have writen stuf!!!!! The rabbits are adorable.
I love the rabits. If they would stay little like that, I would buy one in an instant!!!!
OH, I ment to tell you. I have this picture of you standing on a rock in the creek at Camp Hope, in a irish dancing position. I titled it 'River Dancing.' It's a really good picture of you, too. Isn't that funny?
Oh! Will you email it to me Em? I want to see!!!
Oh that is so funny. I want to see it.
Yeah... If I can remember when i'm on that computer. :-)
-Em
Okay.
Post a Comment