Tuesday, February 14, 2006

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things are CRAZY around here. It all started when Mom got a phonecall from Grammie, ssaying Papa, who was with her in Los Vegas on a vacation to seek warmer weather, had possibly had a mild heart attack and his lungs are full of fluid, so he was in the hospitable. Mom decided to FLY out there, to take care of Grammy, who was rather scared. So she left after lunch and has been gone since then. Things have been crazy. I am in charge when dad is at work, which can be difficicult . . . So, that is what has happened in a basic summery . . .

12 comments:

quenta tindomerel said...

Oh man! That's bad! I'll pray. And good luck keeping your siblings in hand..........

Anonymous said...

Thanks . . . . They are pretty good, and today, we get to go to the cousins house for the whole afternoon!!!
wahoo!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why that posteedd two times. Sorry about that.

emily said...

Me too.
But you knew that, already.

emily said...

Now my mom's the one in Los Vagas. ANd I"m trying to keep my siblings in line. It's faily easy, though.

quenta tindomerel said...

Las Vegas, Emwise.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least that is all over now!

emily said...

Define 'over.'

Vanimae said...

hehe...

Vanimae said...

college student: just about 5 steps behind... but i'm *cough* catching up!!! *runs*

quenta tindomerel said...

you're ketchup?

Anonymous said...

Our moms have returned . .