Monday, December 12, 2005

YES!

Okay, all sorts of cool stuff has been goin' on last week. Okay first of all we went to the library and enya's new CD was there!!!! So I am listening to amarantine right now. So far, and I haven't gotten through it all, my favorite is track five. As far as I know I have beaten you guys to it, right? and I am very proud of that fact. But don't worry, I won't dwell on that. Also, We saw Narnia!!!! I also want to know if you saw it yet. It was really really really really really really really really really good. We saw it with the Watts, and it was really fun. I really love it.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Inwe, stop it with count down. PLEASE!

quenta tindomerel said...

Hey, What happened to my comment? waahhhaaa!

emily said...

So... I do feel as if I disapeared for a long time. Is Merry's advice compleatly random? It's very good advice, but it's really really random. Was she talking to someone specific.

quenta tindomerel said...

yeah. she posted it once on Vanima's blog, but she then decided to post it again here.

quenta tindomerel said...

Nima. Nice. if I call her Vani and you call her Nima, together we can make up her real name, Vanima. ha!

emily said...

Ha! I like that. Nima.

quenta tindomerel said...

Nima! yippee! only three more days!

emily said...

Wow... A family at church might move to Texas, too! Prayer for all Texas-moving people!

Anonymous said...

We know someone who is moving to Texas in about a year . . .Does that count?

quenta tindomerel said...

oh yes. Texas. everyone's moving to texas.

Anonymous said...

Yep

emily said...

Uh-huh. Two families constitutes everyone.

quenta tindomerel said...

yeah, it does.

Anonymous said...

always!

quenta tindomerel said...

obviously.

Vanimae said...

I had a really good friend move to Texas when I was young. That was hard.
~Nima

Vanimae said...

And I like track #5 to. And so does Pippin... it's a cool song!

quenta tindomerel said...

what is track #5? *counts on fingers* Less than a pearl, Amarantine, It's in the rain, If I could be where you are, ohh, the River Sings! (note to self: remember track numbers)That was the one that even my big brother said was okay.
*starts to sing it*

emily said...

Woah. Can't get better than that... is that the Macarena song, Vanima?

quenta tindomerel said...

The macarena song is They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard. It's actually a movie with music in the background and it's an awesome macarena song. *turns up the music*

emily said...

No, I was talking about one of the Enya songs on the new CD which Pippin and I have dubbed the Macarena song. I love Pippin... only with her would a solom song like that become a macarena song.

quenta tindomerel said...

hmmm. well, what does it sound like? is it in english or another language?

quenta tindomerel said...

Mer, you just love being random, don't you.

Vanimae said...

yeah, that's the macarana song... (i, for the life of me, cannot spell macarania...)

quenta tindomerel said...

of course you do.
WHAT MACARENA SONG?

quenta tindomerel said...

of course you do.
WHAT MACARENA SONG?