There was a princess who was unhappy because she had so many unanswered questions. Secretly, she hoped that a prince would come, her true love, bringing all the answers with him. One day, she finally realized that understanding would not come to her behind her palace walls, but that she was the one who had to seek it out. So she left on a quest for wisdom, hoping that, eventually her prince would find her, and join her on her adventure. And so the quest began.
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Friends
I made a Quiz for You on QuizYourFriends.com
CLICK on the link below or PASTE it into your browser.
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=051117103236-774599
Nice quiz!!! I got ninety, and I would have gotten one hundred except that I wasn't paying attention on the Twin question. Yes, obviously I know there are twins in your family!!!
Well I was suuuuuuuper hyper on Sunday, and I've been hyper today. I'm discovering that the secret to happiness isn't in making myself happy, but in living for God. You should really try it... it's absolutly amazing to do every little action for Him. So much better than living life and then putting God as an afterthought and saying, "Oh yeah, by the way, my life is for God."
26 comments:
Nice quiz!!! I got ninety, and I would have gotten one hundred except that I wasn't paying attention on the Twin question. Yes, obviously I know there are twins in your family!!!
And there was a question about me. :-D
I missed the twins question too.
I think it wasn't fair. :-P
oh Puhlease, it was very fair.
It wasn't fair!!! ohwell, my quiz was unfair.
oviously you don't know much about me.
excuse me? of course I don't know much about you!! I barely ever see you! (except for this friday.....YES!!!! *gets very hyper*)
yepyepyep!!!!!!
*gets even hyperer*
is very, VERY hyper
*is even hyperer then ribbons*
okay lots of coments from elfgirl
I'm sorry, Am I bothering you? I hope so......
I don't think I posted that... maybe Aragorn was logged onto my account and she posted it...
Now that is funny. Ribbons forgot what she posted!!
Yeah, but maybe I didn't post it.
all you have to do is paste in the link.
yeah, being hyper does not sound like Ribbons. it was probably Vanima logged in at your house.
Well I was suuuuuuuper hyper on Sunday, and I've been hyper today. I'm discovering that the secret to happiness isn't in making myself happy, but in living for God. You should really try it... it's absolutly amazing to do every little action for Him. So much better than living life and then putting God as an afterthought and saying, "Oh yeah, by the way, my life is for God."
That's interesting. sounds like a good way of living.
It is.
Yes, but Ribbons, just remeber to start with that at home!
what? huh? I'm lost....
oh brother . . .
I'm an elf? excuse me? it's "oh elfy"
Post a Comment