There was a princess who was unhappy because she had so many unanswered questions. Secretly, she hoped that a prince would come, her true love, bringing all the answers with him. One day, she finally realized that understanding would not come to her behind her palace walls, but that she was the one who had to seek it out. So she left on a quest for wisdom, hoping that, eventually her prince would find her, and join her on her adventure. And so the quest began.
Monday, May 16, 2005
So Cool
Well, this is my first post, not that I suppose anyone will come here, I just put it up so I can go on Emily's . . . .
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hi this is me the owner of the post . . .just testing . .
2 comments:
hi this is me the owner of the post . . .just testing . .
Well, you'll be happy to know the test worked.
Post a Comment