Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hi

Not much is going on . . ..Since school is done for the year basically, I don't have much to do.

12 comments:

Aletheia said...

Already?
Write a story.
Read a story.
Do something nice for someone just to be random.
Eat something you've never eaten before.
Call up your grandma and talk to her for two hours about girl stuff.
Smile at someone you're afraid of.

Aletheia said...

Make cookies, take them to your neighbours, walk back home, walk to the park, slide down a slide, walk back home, walk to the library, check out a book, walk back home, walk to the store, buy a chocolate bar, walk back home, open the chocolate bar, sink your teeth into it, open the book, and sink your eyes into it.

Vanimae said...

HOW can you have nothing to do??? Man... I would do anything to have extra time!!! There is TONS of stuff I'd do!!! I haven't read a book for fun in ages...

Anonymous said...

You haven't read a book in ages. I am sorry BJ. Corrently, I nead a trip to the library, I don't really have any books to read!!! If you want some recomendations, I have some I LOVE to read, but I think you already knew that.

Vanimae said...

Man, you really can't spell!!! And here I thought I couldn't spell...
co-op ends monday so hopefully I'll be less busy then... (although Mom and Dad want me to get a job... so... I have to do that)

Anonymous said...

I only see one misspelled word!!!

Vanimae said...

Yeah, but it was "currently" I mean, currently even sounds how it's spelled. I mean, if you'd missed "was" or something that sounds totally different I wouldn't care. (don't want to even think about when I was learning to read and how many times Mom told me that "was" was actually pronounced "wuz"...) My mind it too mathmatical for English.

Anonymous said...

Well,
When I am typing, the words get mixed up pretty easily.

Vanimae said...

Ok, I'll take that... with all my piano my fingers just work.
~Vanima

quenta tindomerel said...

Vanima, stop being fussy about spelling, grammar, and anything in particular. Bad Aragorn!
Hehey, nice list of stuff you got there, altheia

Anonymous said...

Vanima, I do Piano to!! although, I supose that you have done it longer than me and are therefor better . . . WE have a piano recital this tuesday. It would be so cool if you could come.

Vanimae said...

Look Legolas... it's just... I... I usually let spelling errors go... but... see, it's in me to try to fix stuff like that. I just can't help it sometimes!
Wait, when is the piano recital??? Is it next tuesday??? I thought someone said thursday...